I am (in no particular order) a mom, wife, inactive lawyer, digital marketing entrepreneur, real estate broker, housing & lifestyle activist and clean living fanatic. After 10+ years as an attorney, I took an unexpected tour through the real estate industry as a web tech entrepreneur. I brought everything I learned there about web marketing and digital reputation building back to the legal industry, where I was an early blogger and social media trailblazer under the brand PluggedInLawyer.
In 2013, I re-licensed in real estate and launched a real estate services group doing business as Silicon Beach Properties, where I specialize in residential and residential income buying, selling and investing in and around Silicon Beach and LA’s Digital Corridor.
As I launched my real estate services business, I also started getting more and more involved in local politics and networking. Fast forward over nine years later and I’m a fixture at local meetings and active in social media conversations about our neighborhood. I even found myself super active in a school board campaign.
When I got married and started a family 21 years ago, I would never have imagined my current life. Now, I can’t imagine my old life. Life is funny and I am blessed to live it mostly on my own terms. Or at least wise enough to keep those terms flexible. 😁
Want to talk about real estate or life in Westchester & The Playas? Let’s connect!
- SiliconBeach.properties, a place to search for available properties on the market and other useful real estate information
- Living90045.com, a hyperlocal site focusing on Westchester CA real estate and lifestyle news
- Tracy’s Real Estate Page On Facebook
- Silicon Beach Properties On Facebook
- Kentwood Neighbors, a facebook group moderated by Tracy
- Tracy Thrower Conyers on LinkedIn
- Tracy Tweets About Silicon Beach & LA’s Digital Corridor
- Tracy Tweets About Westchester CA 90045
- Tracy Tweets About What Interests Tracy
- Living90045′s Facebook Page