As I detailed in a previous post, 14 years ago I suddenly found myself in a whirlwind romance that happened to coincide with a career change, all leading to over a decade of craziness.
Flash forward to today and my little 2 lb. 5 oz baby started middle school this year. We also have a year and a half under our belts at a small charter school in Hawthorne. My daughter is relatively happy and things are settling down.
And did I mention that we have a crazy upward real estate cycle underway? And have I mentioned lately how much I dig real estate?
I wrote previously about how I spent the last real estate cycle. This time, instead of beating my head against a brick wall trying to convince realtors to try “new” marketing tools, I plan on using all those cool tools and theories we developed. Sooo, I’m please to announce that (drum roll anybody?):
Tracy Thrower Conyers is a real estate agent!
After enough research to make most people laugh out loud, I’ve joined Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in their Venice office. Based on my background, education and interests, I’ve set my sights on marketing to tech and legal types related to the emerging Silicon Beach scene (where were all these people when I needed them in 2005???). I’m specializing in residential and residential income properties.
The people at CB have been really good to me and I’m super excited about my opportunities there. I’m also impressed with CB’s attitude and approach to web and mobile marketing.
It’s been a crazy ride the last 14 years as I dived into family life and took my first flyer as a tech entrepreneur, but I’m ready to jump back into the deep end and real estate makes sense. I’ve always loved putting deals together, I love me a good negotiation (my husband calls it “arguing” 😉 ), papering transactions requires an attention to detail that only a lawyer or CPA can love, and real estate offers a flexible schedule that will allow me to keep my pre-teen feeling supported. Oh, and very few realtors understand real estate marketing in the new normal like I do (a big benefit for selling clients).
So who wants to play?? Come find me on the web at any of my haunts listed below or ping me the old-fashioned way – 424.272.1339. Let’s have some fun together with this real estate cycle!
- LivingTheBeach.com, a lifestyle website for families living in LA’s beach cities (lots and lots and lots of listing data available – take THAT, Zillow!)
- Living90045.com, a hyperlocal site focusing on Westchester CA real estate and lifestyle news (and, of course, more listings)
- Retrending.com, my blog about real estate trends, listings and news (contact page here)
- Tracy Thrower Conyers on CB’s Website
- Tracy Thrower Conyers on Google+
- Tracy Thrower Conyers on LinkedIn
- Tracy Tweets About Real Estate Trends
- Tracy Tweets About Silicon Beach & LA’s Digital Corridor
- Tracy Tweets About Beach Living & Beach Real Estate
- Tracy Tweets About Westchester CA 90045
- Tracy Tweets About What Interests Tracy
- REtrending’s Facebook Page
- Living90045’s Facebook Page
- REtrending’s Scoop.it Page
- Living90045’s Scoop.it Page
- REtrending’s Pinterest Page
- REtrending’s Instagram Page
- REtrending’s Tumblr Site
- REtrending’s YouTube Channel